Subject: Re: Autobuild Failures
To: Pat Wendorf <mlist@beholder.homeunix.net>
From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@mc.pp.se>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/14/2004 17:56:47
Pat Wendorf <mlist@beholder.homeunix.net> writes:

> Hey all,
>
> I'm sure this has been brought up before but, why is it that the Dreamcast
> port keeps failing the autobuilds on the releng server?
>
> According to this: http://releng.netbsd.org/ab/B_HEAD/arch.html
>
> It hasn't done a sucessful autobuild since last September.  Will this be an
> issue for the NetBSD 2.0 rollout?

As far as I can see, the problem is redefinitions of two functions in
the header files:

In file included from /autobuild/HEAD/src/regress/include/okheaders/symbolcheck.c:316:
/autobuild/HEAD/dreamcast/DEST/usr/include/soundcard.h:303: warning: `ioctl' redefined
/autobuild/HEAD/dreamcast/DEST/usr/include/rmt.h:46: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from /autobuild/HEAD/src/regress/include/okheaders/symbolcheck.c:342:
/autobuild/HEAD/dreamcast/DEST/usr/include/unctrl.h:40: warning: `unctrl' redefined
/autobuild/HEAD/dreamcast/DEST/usr/include/curses.h:185: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

None of these header files seem to be Dreamcast-specific.  Maybe this
doesn't happen on other targets since they use older GCC-versions?

  // Marcus