Subject: Re: ram and hd continued
To: None <port-dreamcast@NetBSD.org>
From: Leonardo Weiss Chaves <humaita@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/20/2004 10:28:07
Hi,

I don't know if you can do this under NetBSD, but
under Linux you can use the RAM of the graphics
adapter ( = 8MB) as a swap-file:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1042439&forum_id=5378

It may not be as effective as actually having more
RAM, but at least you don't have to open your
Dreamcast.

Leonardo.

--- Jonathan Anthony <jonathan@jonathan.abda.net>