Subject: Re: alternative
To: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@mc.pp.se>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/14/2004 18:04:13
Besides the hardware being different between the LAN adapter and the
BBA, whats the price difference?
I only saw the BBA and it was out of stock on the
http://www.lik-sang.com/ site. I don't want to spend $100 at the very
most i'd buy the coder cable. Is it possible to mount root over the
coder cable? I'll see what I can do with the modem driver.