Subject: Stable, but no kernel?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/16/2003 18:28:42
I was looking through the stable 1.6.1 directory, and
I see binaries, but no kernel. Why is this? There is
even an iso image for dreamcast, but no kernel.

Josh's instructions for setting up a netboot using
Marcus' ip upload slave is pretty trouble free, so why
not just include the whole thing? Am I missing
something?

Also, why does GENERIC still have that memory disk
stuff? I thought long ago it was decided that stuff
was just using up precious memory for nothing?

Andy