Subject: Re: New attempt at building a NetBSD Dreamcast kernel
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/26/2003 23:11:29
Hello again from Gregg C Levine
I confess I am still confused. Inside the /usr/src directory for the entire
kernel source code, I type, "#./build.sh -h", and instead of a help message
it gives me an error message, about being run from the toplevel source
directory.

Basically I all need, or want to do, is to be able to build the kernel, and
before that the tools for building the kernel.
Also, how much disk space is needed for all of this.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.