Subject: Re: Newbie Question.
To: a-rage <a-rage@splitscreen.nu>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/13/2003 01:55:17
Yes, it is quite possible; however, you won't be able to write to the
filesystem at all, since it will all be on a CD.

If you want to really work with your Dreamcast -- have it do something
really functional -- I'd suggest grabbing an old PC and throwing Linux or
BSD on it for an NFS server. I actually have a P-90 that does the trick
fine; it's not like you need a lot of power.

Alex Kirk