Subject: Re: Anyone alive out there?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/26/2003 02:22:51
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-8158-1053915777-0001

> On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 09:31  PM, Josh Tolbert wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>> 	It's been a while since there's been much traffic on the list...What's
>> everyone up to? :) Or, maybe I somehow got unsubscribed...

I'm still here -- but like everyone else, I'm just damn busy. I drove from
Washington DC to New York City and back on Friday, I'm overworked at my job,
I'm trying to collect a large unpaid balance from a web client...you know,
the usual. :-)

My Dreamcast is actually still working its little butt of as an anonymous
remailer. It still suffers from occasional, unexplainable deaths -- it just
hangs for no good reason that I can see -- but it basically does the trick.
Meanwhile, I even made an update to the FAQ & HOWTO to take off the now
broken links to the read-only CD (BTW, if anyone has those files and either
wants to mirror them or send them here, I'll re-post those links).

Oh yeah, and the other thing I've been doing -- sparing the list lots of "MY
DreamCast w0n't w0rk, HELP!" sorts of messages. Having my e-mail on the FAQ
seems to attract those. ;-)

Alex Kirk

If you're wondering about an odd attachment to this mail that you can't
seem to open, it's my digital/cryptographic signature. It's like signing
a regular letter, only much tougher to forge. If you want to learn more
about it, go to http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsalabs/faq/2-2-2.html.