Subject: Re: Anyone alive out there?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Michaels <lego1974@optonline.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/23/2003 16:11:10
Hmmm, dc1?  When you say BBA, are you really talking about the LAN
adapter?  my BBA has a realtek chipset and is rtk0.  Or maybe you're
talking about the interface on the other machine?  Anyway, not sure what
the problem is.  I actually never used the web browser :)  when the DC is
on my network, it's on a switch, otherwise, I *believe* it would need a
Crossover cable to be on your network.  Someone please flame me if I'm way
off here.

Andy