Subject: Re: Anyone alive out there?
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/23/2003 11:31:20
Hello folks from Gregg C Levine
It may not matter much, but I'm still here. There hasn't been much traffic,
because most of us are busy with other things.

Andy, if you think you can repair your Dreamcast yourself, I think Lik-Sang
sells replacement units.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.