To: Marcus Herbert <rhoenie@Indigo.Homeunix.Org>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/22/2003 18:13:08
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Wasn't me. I saw it, and deleted it. Spammers like that do not deserve to
use the Internet. For that matter, we should have the list configured to
reject further postings from that butthead. For that matter, as soon as
someone does admit to doing that, he, should actually opt out. I would would
love to find out how the idiot actually found the port's mailing list page.
Oh, and can the list be reset to allow only subscribers?
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.