Subject: Re: error on dreamcast cross-build
To: None <>
From: Alex Kirk <>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/15/2003 22:32:56
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

>> No, it's not clear!  :-)  How do people build port-dreamcast, then?  I
>> know it's been built, because I've seen binary images.  Special
>> workarounds to eliminate pthreads from the build?
> Hm, now it should be a faq..

I'll submit a diff on that to Hubert shortly.

Oh, and to answer the orignial question: you download a binary distribution,
get set up with it, and then compile natively. I've done it successfully
with almost no trouble.

Alex Kirk

If you're wondering about an odd attachment to this mail that you can't
seem to open, it's my digital/cryptographic signature. It's like signing
a regular letter, only much tougher to forge. If you want to learn more
about it, go to

Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (OpenBSD)
Comment: For info see