Subject: Re: Packages
To: None <>
From: Alex Kirk <>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/31/2003 18:43:10
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

>> I keep meaning to get my dreamcast started on a package bulk build, but I suspect that it will take quite some time to see some results.
> What exactly would be needed to do this? Just a "cd /usr/pkgsrc; make" sort of thing? If so, I'd be happy to volunteer my DC to do some of this -- perhaps we could split this into chunks and get it done faster.

OK, two seconds of experimentation showed that was a dumb question. Now for
a better question: once I've built these packages (which I'm doing for
/usr/pkgsrc/net right now), how do I FTP them up?

Alex Kirk

Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (OpenBSD)
Comment: For info see