Subject: Re: Packages
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/30/2003 10:18:21
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Andy R wrote:
> > Are they not part of the normal build process?
>
> I'm going way out on a limb here because I haven't
> checked, but I'm pretty sure that all non-stable (non
> release in other words) platforms don't have pre-built
> packages.

Right now, no packages are "normally" built for any platform, i.e. as part
of the release building process. What's on the FTP server was all made
and uploaded manually.  Unless we get crosscompiled pkgsrc, that won't
change. (Any volunteers for the latter? :)

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/