Subject: Re: 1.6-release for port-dreamcast?
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/11/2003 08:29:52
-- Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp> wrote:
> In article
> <20030111052941.24347.qmail@web9501.mail.yahoo.com>
> quadreverb@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > I am still getting spontaneous reboots. I was
> getting
> > it during the build of perl, so I decided to make
> > myself another swapfile to see if that would help
> (64
> > meg). Then it rebooted during the making of that
> > swapfile. This is with Josh's kernel.
>
> Ok, I've put a GENERIC kernel built from my local
> tree:

http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-dreamcast-GENERIC-20030110.gz

Heh. Thanks. Didn't realize this was built to boot off
of the gdrom so I put in in place and rebooted and was
sitting there like "Sheesh the GENERIC kernel won't
even boot anymore..."

I'm going to grab the sources and build a GENERIC
kernel with just the root changed to NFS and see what
happens...

Andy