Subject: Re: Update time!
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/07/2003 23:38:05
This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_mimegpg-www-5296-1041982690-0001

Josh,

I just downloaded the new dreamcast-world.tar.gz, and I decided to take a
look at what's in it. As I had thought, it's a full distribution, so that
you can build from scratch.

For those of us who want to upgrade, I'm thinking of paring down that
tarball -- for example, taking out /etc and /root -- and then sending it
your way (I'd host it, but I don't have nearly appropriate bandwidth). Do
you have any thoughts on what might go into doing so (i.e. caveats that
would have to be followed)?

Thanks,
Alex Kirk