Subject: Re: CDRECORD w/ out SCSI
To: Greg Gonnerman <greg_gonnerman@yahoo.com>
From: Michael Robinson <sales@c-comp.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/19/2002 14:29:34
When I try to burn a CD or type cdrecord -scanbus, CDRecord says "Can
not load ASPI driver!  Permission denied.  Can not open SCSI driver."  I
think the problem might be that I'm not root.  I know how to be become
root in Linux but can't figure it out in Cygwin, I've tried su and root,
neither of which works.  Do you know how to become root in Cygwin?

Michael