Subject: Re: IP.BIN creation
To: Michael Robinson <sales@c-comp.com>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/19/2002 18:19:05
Hi Michael,
	The IP Creator download from Marcus' site is a .tar.gz archive.
Find something that can open those. I use my FreeBSD box, but I guess
that's not an option for you.
	Once you get the archive expanded, there's a makeip.c that you'll
need to compile, probably with djgpp or something of the sort.
	If you have a spare PC, I *highly* recommend sticking some form of
Unix-like OS on it and playing with the Dreamcast stuff on that machine.
You're going to have no end of troubles doing things under Windows.

Good luck,
Josh