Subject: FW: CDRECORD w/ out SCSI
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Natalia Portillo <iosglpgc@teleline.es>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/19/2002 21:05:33

www.adaptec.com, install first as if it were Windows 2000, and then as
if it were Windows XP.

The Windows XP part of the installer install only one of three required
libraries, and the Windows 2000 part install all of they. But the one
that install the Windows XP part is needed if Windows XP, so because
this you install first the 2k one and then the XP one.

Regards