Subject: Re: Creating boot files in windows
To: Drew P. Vogel <dvogel@intercarve.net>
From: Michael Robinson <sales@c-comp.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/18/2002 22:11:26
--------------070700060706090400050406

How do I do this? Cygwin came with a tar parogram but no apparant zip
program.

Thanks,
Michael

Drew P. Vogel wrote:

>Just unzip the files.
>
>On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Michael Robinson wrote:
>

>>How do I install cdrtools-win32 in Cygwin?
>>
>>Drew P. Vogel wrote:
>>

>>>Yes, it is possible. Just use the win32 version of cdrtools. I have a
>>>mirror here:
>>>
>>>http://drew.intercarve.net/archives/cdrtools-win32
>>>
>>>although these may be a bit old, I have used them successfully.

>>>Regards,
>>>Drew Vogel
>>>

>>>.
>>>

>Regards,
>Drew Vogel

--------------070700060706090400050406

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
How do I do this? Cygwin came with a tar parogram but no apparant zip program.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Michael<br>
Drew P. Vogel wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.LNX.4.44.0212181843360.30177-100000@northface.intercarve.net">
  <pre wrap="">Just unzip the files.

    <pre wrap="">How do I install cdrtools-win32 in Cygwin?

Drew P. Vogel wrote:

    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Yes, it is possible. Just use the win32 version of cdrtools. I have a
mirror here:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://drew.intercarve.net/archives/cdrtools-win32">http://drew.intercarve.net/archives/cdrtools-win32</a>

although these may be a bit old, I have used them successfully.

Is it possible to create the boot files using Windows XP Professional
istead of Linux or Unix because I currently do not have a Linux/Unix system?

Thanks,
Michael

        </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Regards,