Subject: Re: Creating boot files in windows
To: Drew P. Vogel <dvogel@intercarve.net>
From: Michael Robinson <sales@c-comp.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/18/2002 16:57:39
--------------010504030600070302090401

How do I install cdrtools-win32 in Cygwin?

Drew P. Vogel wrote:

>Yes, it is possible. Just use the win32 version of cdrtools. I have a
>mirror here:
>
>http://drew.intercarve.net/archives/cdrtools-win32
>
>although these may be a bit old, I have used them successfully.
>
>On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Michael Robinson wrote:
>

>>Port-Dreamcast,
>>
>>Is it possible to create the boot files using Windows XP Professional
>>istead of Linux or Unix because I currently do not have a Linux/Unix system?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Michael
>>

>Regards,
>Drew Vogel
>

>.

--------------010504030600070302090401

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
How do I install cdrtools-win32 in Cygwin?<br>
Drew P. Vogel wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.LNX.4.44.0212181631430.29930-100000@northface.intercarve.net">
  <pre wrap="">Yes, it is possible. Just use the win32 version of cdrtools. I have a
mirror here:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://drew.intercarve.net/archives/cdrtools-win32">http://drew.intercarve.net/archives/cdrtools-win32</a>

although these may be a bit old, I have used them successfully.

Is it possible to create the boot files using Windows XP Professional
istead of Linux or Unix because I currently do not have a Linux/Unix system?

Thanks,
Michael

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->