Subject: Re: LAN Adapter driver
To: None <cpg@aladdin.de>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/12/2002 23:49:47
In article <87u1iny8aa.fsf@power.cnet.aladdin.de>
cpg@aladdin.de wrote:

> >I'll work to clean up mb86960 drivers (in my spare time :-)
>
> How is it proceeding?

Sorry for late responce, but it is almost done.
I think the last one is to fix kern/17193 by you.

Patch in this PR looks good, but I think it's better
to define FE_FLAGS_8BIT etc. in sc_flags in mb86960_softc
and use it to switch access method (and setting proto_dlcr6 in
mb86960_attach).

> Will the LAN adapter driver be integrated?

It should be. But I'd like to clean up bus_space(9)
functions for LAN adapters. Maybe adding stride support
in g2bus_bus_mem.c is better, as discussed here.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp