Subject: Re: Updated FAQ -- Suggestions Please
To: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/27/2002 20:06:30
On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Alex Kirk wrote:
> I went ahead and grabbed htdocs from AnonCVS and have generated a new FAQ
> from the faq.list; a nice, readable HTML version is over at
> http://www.schnarff.com/netbsd/faq-new.html. You'll note that, as Andy
> suggested, it's divided into sections to make it more readable.

Looks good for a start - I haven't read all of it.

> Obviously, it's not complete at this point -- I'm having a hard time filling
> in the NFS/DHCP section without being redundant against the HOWTO. In any

Um, may I suggest you take a look at htdocs/Documentation/network/netboot
and maybe merge your changes in there? It already describes netbooting for
a wide number of platforms...

> case, I know that a bunch of people were compiling questions to put on this,
> so please, everyone send me your questions (with answers to the more complex
> questions, if it's not too much trouble), and hopefully we can get a
> respectable FAQ put together shortly.

Heh, http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-dreamcast/ is your friend.
Happy digging! :)

 - Hubert