Subject: Re: Updated FAQ -- Suggestions Please
To: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
From: Martin aus Mainz <martyausmainz@gmx.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/27/2002 11:08:19
Hello,

thx for updating the Howto. Wow, I found out, that my DC can boot CD-Rs.

But where can I look, at which time the DC was produced?
I got my from ebay and so I don't know, if it was produced before or after Sep 2000.

So, now I'm wait for the LAN Adapter driver ;)

Greetings from Mainz/Germany

marty

Sorry for the bad english

--