Subject: Re: Content for the HOWTO
To: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/26/2002 16:00:45
Hi guys,
	I'm sorry I've been away so long. I had fairly major eye surgery
Tuesday morning, and I'm just now starting to get things back together and
get back to my e-mail.
	Marcus' IP upload slave works quite handily for netbooting a
Dreamcast kernel. I wrote a nice page on doing that a while ago and posted
it to the list, but I guess it got lost in the static. The page is at

http://members.wri.com/josht/dreamcast/ipslave.html

	The only thing you'll need to get your Dreamcast to netboot a
kernel will be the IP upload slave CD and stuff and a dhcp server, along
with the other stuff necessary to get your Dreamcast to live on nfs-based
file systems.
	There's been a whole bunch of activity on the list while I was
away. I'm going to have to read back through and see what I missed. If the
kernel autoloader stuff I just posted was already discussed and dismissed
due to a better way being found/desired, sorry.

Thanks,
Josh