Subject: Updated FAQ -- Suggestions Please
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/26/2002 20:51:14
Since Andy still had thoughts on the HOWTO, I may be getting ahead of myself
here...but I figure I may as well get the ball rolling.

I went ahead and grabbed htdocs from AnonCVS and have generated a new FAQ
from the faq.list; a nice, readable HTML version is over at
http://www.schnarff.com/netbsd/faq-new.html. You'll note that, as Andy
suggested, it's divided into sections to make it more readable.

Obviously, it's not complete at this point -- I'm having a hard time filling
in the NFS/DHCP section without being redundant against the HOWTO. In any
case, I know that a bunch of people were compiling questions to put on this,
so please, everyone send me your questions (with answers to the more complex
questions, if it's not too much trouble), and hopefully we can get a
respectable FAQ put together shortly.

Alex Kirk