Subject: Updated HOWTO
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/25/2002 20:53:04
Now that my system is basically in working order, and I've had Josh's HOWTOs
to poach from ;-), I decided it was time to update the official HOWTO. I
went ahead and grabbed http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/dreamcast/howto.list as
instructed by howto.html; when I ran "make howto.list", I was told it was up
to date. Obviously, I'm missing something there...but that's what this list
is for.

Could someone tell me how to propery make the new howto.html, or do it
themselves, so the official HOWTO can be posted? My updated file is at
http://www.schnarff.com/netbsd/howto.list. Josh's docs are great, and I
don't propose to replace them; I just figure that newbies coming in at this
should get something a little more up-to-date.

If you all like this HOWTO, I'll be happy to update the FAQ as well. Please
let me know if I've made mistakes and/or you want to see other items
included.

Thanks in advance.

Alex Kirk