Subject: Re: Permissions on swap
To: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/22/2002 21:07:07
Hi Alex,
	is /mnt/exports/dcswap it's own partition? You can't export any
arbitrary directory via nfs, you have to export directories that are mount
points. I got stuck on this myself until someone else on the list cleared
this up for me.
	Since NetBSD 1.6 has been released, I'm thinking about redoing the
kernel and world I have made available to others...Is it worth it, or do
you guys think the 1.6F stuff is new enough?
	My Dreamcast has been turned off for a bit, partially because I
needed the space to test a machine I was building for a friend and mostly
cause I just don't know where to go from here. I'm not much of a
programmer, so making any "code" changes is generally past me. :( I don't
have even the foggiest idea where to start.

Thanks,
Josh