Subject: Re: Discjuggler based disk works, other questions
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/10/2002 21:04:40
Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Thank you for getting back to me, Andrew. I had an inspired guess, that you
were responsible for that image, after exploring the cover page for the
website. By the way, the version 1.5R, isn't that old, its only a beta
release of 1.5. Which version do you have in mind? I've downloaded the
sources for 1.5.2, so that I can crosscompile it via Cygwin. Do you have any
experience in that area? Or does anyone on this list actually do so? Also, I
didn't mention this earlier, but I don't have a BBA here, so I used a
DC-Coder cable and the serial port to manage the booting, both with a
seperate kernel, and hopefully via the CD you made. It wasn't interested, so
I figured I'd write.