Subject: IP upload slave kernel autoloader guide
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/04/2002 23:57:02
Hi guys,
	I finally got around to writing up some (short, terse) directions
for automating the use of Marcus' IP upload slave to boot a NetBSD kernel
on the Dreamcast. The directions expect you to have a better grasp of how
things work this time around.

http://members.wri.com/josht/dreamcast/ipslave.html

	Let me know what you think.
	As far as the request for directions on making Dreamcast-bootable
CDs under Windows, it's just not going to happen, at least not from me. I
tried to do things once with Nero, but my version of Nero didn't support
the method detailed on http://jules.thegypsy.com/nero/ (I couldn't burn
the audio portion without closing the CD). In fact, the page seems to have
gone away completely. Google still has it cached, but I'm not going to be
the one to come up with new directions.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.