Subject: BBA/Lan Adapter
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Zachary McGrew <zmcgrew@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/03/2002 14:44:31
   Ok, here a little hisory into my current situation,
for those not interested, skip to paragraph 3.

   I got a summer job and made some money. (woo hoo!)
After it was all said and done, I decided I'd treat
myself, after all, being in highschool, I can't work 8
hour days anymore. (D'oh!) So I've been wanting a BBA
or Lan Adapter for a while, and now that I finally
have money, I figured I'd buy one.

   Here's the problem. I can't find one! I checked
Lik-Sand, who is sold out. I also tried Lan-Kwei, who
says in stock on the webpage, but after placing my
order, they said their sold out.

Where can I find one of those things?
I'm not looking to spend a rediculous amount.
(Lik-Sang & Lan-Kwei were about $110 US)

Any ideas / suggestions?
I'd prefer to buy from a reputable company, rather
than someone on ebay I've never heard of.

Anything will be helpful, thanks,
Zachary McGrew

=====
Zachary McGrew