Subject: Re: logging into dreamcast
To: David W. Robinson <dwrob@gasou.edu>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/03/2002 14:56:51
Hi David,
	The password for testuser isn't blank. testuser's password is
"testuser" for simplicity's sake.
	When I get the Dreamcast and NetBSD server moved out of my bedroom
(older IBM SCSI drives are *loud*) I'm going to see if the Dreamcast can
compile a complete distribution. If and when it does, I'll make the
"clean" distribution available, hopefully with better permissions when I
tar it up. I hadn't considered permissions being a problem, mainly cause I
worked through the directions as I wrote them and never encountered any
permission issues. :(

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.