Subject: Re: Dreamcasts are fun...
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/01/2002 22:11:25
Hi Andy,
	That's cool your Dreamcast is running Apache. I've been thinking
about building it, but I spent most of the day working on my motorcycle
instead. :) It made a thirty-mile round trip, something I wouldn't be sure
of before.
	I'm primarily a FreeBSD guy, and during the OS upgrade process,
everything but the kernel is referred to as the world, so I just assumed
that's how it was with NetBSD, too. I guess calling it the userland would
be more appropriate.
	Did you ever determine why the swap share wouldn't mount during
init?
	I'm going to add the 10baseT note to the guide.
	So...Where do we go from here? The guide might help some people
get their machines going, but there's a lot more to do...Unfortunately,
the "what next" area isn't my strong suit.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.