Subject: Re: Dreamcasts are fun...
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/01/2002 21:53:47
Hello from Gregg C Levine
I second the motion. Just discovering that the thing can do more then just
play games, is a credit to ourselves. Andy that's a nice status page you've
got there, or should I say your machine does. Now the question for the
evening. How long has it been running, or even up?
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.