Subject: Dreamcasts are fun...
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/01/2002 18:40:09
Many thanks to Josh Tolbert for his how to on getting
the dreamcast up and running with his kernel and
"world". Thanks to the rest who have been
contributing. We have made a big step toward getting
the "average" guy up and running with this new how to.

I took Marcus Comstedt's advice about setting the
interface to 10baseT and the thing has been much more
stable, but slightly slower. Josh, I changed your line
in /etc/rc.conf to:

ifconfig_rtk0="inet 192.168.1.8 netmask 0xffffff00
media 10baseT"

Also, I got apache working. Just for giggles, check it
out (my dreamcast is serving this up!):

http://68.0.151.9:8088/~andy/

Hee hee. This is fun.

Andy