Subject: Re: rtk0 and swap space problems, along with a question about wscons
To: Peter Stewart - Sun Ireland - Software Engineer <ps120224@sun.com>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/01/2002 03:58:33
Hi Peter,
	I don't think wscons is used by the NetBSD/dreamcast port. I had
to disable wscons in /etc/rc.conf or I'd get message about unallocated
memory and no difference in console behavior with or without wscons
enabled. I believe the Dreamcast's console output is just raw video memory
manipulation.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.