Subject: Re: Kernel and world files available, and a quick setup guide!
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/31/2002 15:40:23
Hi Andy,
	Yeah, I'm pretty certain people are going to need to edit their
Dreamcast /etc/fstab (/mnt/exports/dc/etc/fstab) on the nfs server before
booting the DC. I should probably make a new tarball of the world I have
that I got working with the guide.
	As far as error 49:

bash-2.05$ grep "49" errno.h
#define EADDRNOTAVAIL   49              /* Can't assign requested address
*/
	Is your dhcp config correct?

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.