Subject: Re: Kernel and world files available, and a quick setup guide!
To: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/31/2002 13:05:13
--- Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net> wrote:
> Hi Andy,
> 	You're right. I had fixed it on the local copy but
> forgot to make
> the change on the published version.
> 	I also integrated your cdrecord directions in to
> the page. Thanks.

There are some typos in your dc/etc/fstab and stuff,
probably just an older environment that you tried out
and didn't change everything back to the example.

Mine still isn't booting. It's getting it's info from
DHCP, but I'm getting an error 49 on nfs, it won't
mount root. I think these are the errors (going from
memory, the dc is in the other room):

sosend=49
mountd_error=49
(something like)
can't mount root, error 49

I dont' know what error 49 is, I'll have to look it
up. I'm quickly running out of time to do this right
now so it will have to be later. I'm sure there's some
stupid setup blunder I've done somewhere, that's all
it is. I'll have to go through my setup with a fine
tooth comb...

Thanks for what you've done Josh, it makes the "rest"
of us who aren't quite as experienced able to tinker
again!

Andy