Subject: Re: Kernel and world files available, and a quick setup guide!
To: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/31/2002 07:49:28

http://members.wri.com/josht/dreamcast/dreamcast.html

> and let me know what you think.

Josh, I'm glad to be one of the first to say, thank
you very much for this! I've never set up a diskless
machine before and this may be all I need to get
started. I've booted NetBSD on my Dreamcast a while
back, but it wasn't too useful at that point (all from
CD and single user).

I'm going to give this a try just as soon as I can.

One suggestion, it would probably be nice to put up
directions for cdrecord since it's more "standard" for
NetBSD users than burncd. I think there is already
enough info for using it on Marcus Comstedt's site so
maybe that isn't a big deal.

I plan to use your guide step by step and provide
feedback as needed. When? Don't know, but hopefully
soon.

Andy