Subject: Re: shle--netbsdelf not recognized by glib?
To: Christian Groessler <cpg@aladdin.de>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/30/2002 11:20:37
Hi Chris,
	Kernel (and world) are:

NetBSD dreamcast.home.lan 1.6F NetBSD 1.6F (DREAMCAST-NETBOOT) #0: Wed Aug
28 20:20:59 CDT 2002
root@netbsd.home.lan:/usr/src/sys/arch/dreamcast/compile/DREAMCAST-NETBOOT
dreamcast

	My kernel config is available via a URL I posted in a previous
message.
	The world was a cross-compile from NetBSD-1.6F on an i386 box,
with /usr/share/ copied from the i386 box.
	Would anyone be interested in a tarball of the world and kernel
I'm using? I don't know if I can make a CD image of the kernel on CD I'm
using, but if you follow Marcus' directions for creating a bootable CD the
kernel will work.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.