Subject: glib build problem. :(
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/29/2002 23:05:44
Hi guys,
	Here's the message that worries me during the glib build process:

checking host system type... Invalid configuration `shle--netbsdelf':
machine `shle-' not recognized

I think that maybe if I change the definition for MACHINE_ARCH to sh3el I
might get a bit more out of the build (or at least eliminate that error),
but I'm not sure.
	Also, during the glib build configure tests for POSIX-style
threads (I have pthreads installed). after the message about the threads
test appears, the Dreamcast reboots. This is a bummer. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh
Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.