Subject: RE: Dreamcast Broadband Adapters
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Bian, Brian <BBian@NetworkElements.COM>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/29/2002 14:00:22
You can find more information on how to place a preorder of the BBA at =
the following URL:

http://www.ncsx.org/2002/ncs082602/ncs0826.htm

I'm not affiliated with NCS but I've placed many orders with them, and =
their service's been great so far. This is probably the easiest way that =
you can get a BBA at a cheap price.

Now all we need is enough orders that can meet the 1,000 minimum =
requirement :-)

Brian

d&tid=3D127

 - Hubert

--=20
* Basics -> =
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> =
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> =
http://www.NetBSD.org/