Subject: shle--netbsdelf not recognized by glib?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/29/2002 12:37:29
Hi Dreamcast fans,
	While compiling irssi (gotta have my IRC fix...), glib started
coughing out strange errors like, "unrecognized configuration
shle--netbsdelf," and later on the ssh connection decided to drop while
running a test of POSIX threads. It drops the connection repeatedly at
that point, even if I "screen" the compile. Screen crashes when this
happens, too. Is there some way I can correct this problem, or is good ol'
NetBSD/Dreamcast (shle--netbsdelf) just not supported by glib?

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.