Subject: Re: Success! We have multi-user with swap over NFS! A few niggling issues, though...
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/29/2002 09:20:11
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Excuse me?!?! By the term, "A few years", means that I spoke to them, at
this gathering last year, or even the year before. Probably the one held in
NYC on 1999.  And while I quite agree with you folks, that almost anything
is possible in NetBSD, the one that may not be solvable is solving all of
his problems. [Josh] Anyway, the folks who responded were from a notoriously
buggy version of Linux, so I immediately discounted their replies. Someone
from the R entity did chime in afterwards, so I did accept it at face value.
Now though, they just don't recommend it. It even says so someplace in the
2.4.x series of kernels. But I'll go along with it, in the NetBSD
collection.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"