Subject: Re: Root and dump devices?
To: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
From: Alex Kirk <alex@schnarff.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/28/2002 20:46:18
> The world I've got is a mostly-completed build of a
> recent 1.6F.
> 	I can ssh out from it! :)

That puts you one step ahead of me. (BTW, sorry for not replying earlier,
it's been a busy day.)

Where exactly did you get this "world"? Did you compile it yourself, and if
so, on what platform? My /bin, /sbin, and /usr are from somewhere in 2001,
my other directories (i.e. /etc, /stand, etc.) are from 1999, and my kernel
is almost current. As one might expect, I'm having problems, i.e. the damn
thing reboots every time I try to compile something big, I can't SSH, etc.

Thanks,
Alex Kirk