Subject: Re: Dreamcast Broadband Adapters
To: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/26/2002 00:39:22
Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Agreed Josh. This box is made by Dell, its chipset is by Intel. Its mouse is
from those crazy people in Washington State, as is the OS. I would think
that a website that sells a heck of a lot of games related merchandise would
take the time to be as careful as we are in stating the pedigree of our
technology. However, M. R. Brown claims that the company that made the BBA,
and the game company are part of the same conglomerate. I am asking for
clarification on that.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"