Subject: Re: Swap & Rebooting
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/24/2002 20:32:34
Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Andy makes a good point. What does the syslog output show? On any of my
Linux instances when an exception happens, and I know it wasn't caused by
hardware, I check any one of the logs, but especially the syslog output. Oh,
and on which platform are you building your tree for the DreamCast object
code?
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"