Subject: Re: Cross-compile problems.
To: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/19/2002 01:18:57
Hi Greg,
	I traded a friend an old CPU/motherboard and a few NICs for the
DC, some games, cables and controller. The BBA/keyboard was a combo "Buy
it Now" deal on ebay. I'm probably going to pick up a few "Total Control
5" adapters to compliment the VGA box and just run the buzzard on my KVM
switch, like any other PC.
	I live in Illinois.
	Yes, I just found your old message. I didn't join this list
(port-dreamcast) till tonight. If/when I can get a userland to compile I
can probably make the tree available or burn a test CD.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.