Subject: Two Questions
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/17/2002 21:31:33
Hello there from Gregg C Levine
I happen to have a DC roosting here. I'd like to try out NetBSD on it. (Also
Linux but that's a different list, and problems.) Has anyone actually
thought about releasing a CD series for the DC port of NetBSD? I've read
most of the webpages on the subject, and I know that to make a CD for a DC,
requires that we use a CD-R, as opposed to any other type. For that matter
would anyone with a working developmental tree, be willing to, ah, burn me
one, that does not require a Broad Band Adapter for it to work? I ended up
getting into the game rather late. After the company EOLed the product in
fact. I know of one company that is actively selling things for it, but they
do not have a DC BBA in stock, and you'd suppose that third pary companies
in the US would be interested for us. Those are my two questions. If you
have any of your own, feel free to ask me.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"