Subject: [ NetBSD WWW feedback from]
To: None <>
From: Jason R. Fink <>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/03/2002 08:52:34
Hello gang, I was wondering if someone could
give this fellow a quick answer.

----- Forwarded message from san <> -----

Date: Wed,  3 Jul 2002 04:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: (san)
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 07:51:25 -0400 (san) sent the following
comment about The NetBSD Project's WWW server:

Will you write an update howto work with "Project 2"... I like my DC and
I love BSD... so far it isn't really intressting to run BSD on my DC but
peraps if I can mount a HD from my local network it will become

Is there an other way to connect you DC to the network besides the
Broadband adapter ? I heard/read about port forwarding but that was
meant for playing games online...

I hope you can aswer some questions.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host:
Remote IP address:

----- End forwarded message -----

Jason R Fink <>
NetBSD: Powerful, Advanced Security and Rock Solid Security