Subject: nfs working?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Groessler <cpg@aladdin.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/25/2002 01:29:36
Hi,

I'm back to NetBSD/dreamcast, didn't try it for some months. Back in
february I nfs-mounted a precompiled coff snapshot and it worked
fine. I could start cc trying to compile things (although it didn't
work later at the linker stage, some crt* files were missing in the
snapshot).

Now I try my own cross-compiled elf snapshot, it boots fine. But I
cannot use the c compiler, since even for the simplest programs it
complains about errors in the header files. If I look at the files
from the nfs host they look fine, if I look at them from the dc, they
are truncated or filled with 0s.
(But I need to compile bash before I can really use the system! :-) )

Btw, it happens both with the lan adapter and the bba.

Does anyone know whether nfs should work?

regards,
chris